Wednesday, 6 May 2015

Wristbands

Wristbands







For the wristbands i couldn't find any templates so i had to create one using and image in photoshop.





I made the wristbands realistic by overlaying various textures and using the burn tool to add shading. 






I added in the bands name simply across the wristband and after playing around with the types opacity the first band was complete.

















For the second wristband i wanted it to have a little more detail so after creating a grey base doing the same as i had done for the first design. I then found this image and cropped it to the size, after refining the wristband using the burn tool and textures the design was finished.



Close-ups







For the close ups like the first design i was unable to find a template so i had to take this image and create my design over the top.








using the burn and doge tool i was able to create a more realistic look. 










































Final Designs






My final designs.




No comments:

Post a Comment