Posters
For my first poster i wanted to create something detailed as most of my designs have been really simplistic. I really liked the look of this design so i decided to draw it out in more detail.
Next i took my drawing onto illustrator where i was able to trace it using the pen tool.
Finally i was able to finalise the design using a few tools and the design was finished.
Because i spent a lot of time on the first design i needed to keep this design fairly simple. I wanted to create another typography design and started off by looking range of possible layouts for the type.
I found that this design matched the words the best and really made the design flow.
Now i had the initial design i could develop the type a bit more and experiment with the sizing, typeface and colour.
Although i have been using the typeface American typewriter throughout all of my designs i found that it really didn't work with this design, so i took the same font as i did for my first poster design and found it worked much more better and looked more crisp.
I did try out a border around the text however i found that it took your eye away from the main text, so i decided to take the boarder out.
I initially had two poster design however i did have enough time to produce one more. When designing my t shirt designs i really liked the simple boarder design with wayward being placed in the centre of the design.
After a few sizing adjustments and refining parts i was able to put the design onto the poster.
Final designs
For the final designs i didn't want the backgrounds to be plain, so i looked through my collection of images and placed one in the background of the posters just too give them some more detail.

















No comments:
Post a Comment