Wednesday, 6 May 2015

Program/Tour Book

Program/Tour Book


Potential Images



For Program/tour book i started off with collecting images that i thought would work well for the front cover.

Front Cover



Next i drew out a variety of thumbnails for potential design layouts.













I really wanted to keep the design minimalist and decided to go with a simple design layout.











I was told that my design was too simple so i looked back at my thumbnails and decided to start the design from fresh. Finally i designed this cover.

Final Design





Introduction Page










I kept the introduction page very simple, just looking at type placement.


Pages



For the pages inside the book I gathered a range of images and refined them using photoshop to keep in with my theme.




I then drew out a quick plan of the layouts for each page.



Next I placed and adjusted each image to fit into my layout.








These are the final pages on my template.







No comments:

Post a Comment