Setlist/Tour dates
Setlist
I then had to think of a range of songs names for the album.
Next i took the typewriter typeface that i used on my tickets as i wanted to keep the theme going.
I looked back at my thumbnails and liked the idea of having the setlist simple with a border going round the edge. Then i went onto illustrator and started to develop the design, playing around with the sizing and positioning.
Tour Poster
Moving onto the tour poster i started by making a quick mood board with images that i thought would work well as the posters background.
Looking back at my thumbnails i really liked the idea of having an image at the bottom of the page and have the information at the top, and found this image to match that idea perfectly.
Next i needed to create a list of the different places where the band would be touring.
I added the type to the background image and played around with the sizing and positioning.
I felt like there was something missing in the design, so looking back at my setlist i really liked having the border around the text and decided to try it with this design.
Final Designs
My final designs. Also for the setlist i went back and made a second design with the signatures i created for the signed memorabilia.



























No comments:
Post a Comment