Phone Case
Mood board
For my phone case design I wanted too have an Aztec style to it, so I started by researching a variety of Aztec patterns.
Thumbnails
Next I drew out a few of my own Aztec patterns of my own.
Development
I then took my designs onto illustrator and using the pen tool I traced my drawings until I came out with my final Aztec pattern.
After placing the design on a case template I felt it looked too plain.
So I took an image from my program and cropped it into the pattern using the selection tool.
After creating the first design I wanted to create a few more. Keeping in with my minimalist theme I wanted to have a design that represented the band. I had a good idea to have the logo simply placed in the centre if the design, and to give the logo a little more detail I did the same as I did in the last design and cropped out one of my images to the shape of the logo.
After I created the signatures for my signed memrobelia I came back and had an idea to put the signatures onto a phone case. After playing around with positioning I could put my design into the template
Final Designs
My final designs.
No comments:
Post a Comment